Thursday 4 April 2013

Vertigo Bar @ Banyan Tree Hotel, Bangkok

Top of the World...


Do you love watching night scenery of the whole city? If YES, Vertigo bar in Banyan Tree Hotel would be your perfect choice to go in Bangkok! ;D

It is a sky bar located at the 61st floor of Banyan tree hotel.
Staircase towards the bar..






















Vertigo bar is a nice place to date with your friends AND of course your love one. It shapes like a ship with dining tables and bluish bar, which apparently looks high class and elegant!



So, I came here right after my cousin's wedding in Narai hotel. Their workers were nice and friendly; the bartender indeed tried to entertain us while busy mixing the drinks. xD But maybe it was a Saturday, we got to stand for some while to get a proper seat in the bar as it was quite packed that day. =S 

I love Vertigo bar because I could see the whole Bangkok city clearly, 
and most importantly, there is no obstruction at all.. =D


Besides that, it serves nice cocktails and free snacks are given.
Sex on the moon!

Their signature cocktail - Vertigo Sunset

Cranberry juice
I don't eat wasabi, but somehow, I love their wasabi nuts! xD

It was a nice chilling time here, and I really enjoyed their nice ambience. I think ang-mos would definitely love here! xD


















Hehe sorry for no pictures were taken on me and my friends, as we could not able to take a proper, nice picture in such a windy, open-aired bar.. xP Somewhat, Vertigo bar in overall is not bad for anyone who loves to relax in a nice bar! =)

Hehe, so do remember to grab a drinks here in Bangkok!

P/S: Play hard, Drink hard! But be there a limit, healthy first! xP
















Address:
21/100 South Sathon Road
Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Bangkok, Thailand. 
Operating Hours: Mon-Sun 17:00-01:00 (weather permitting)
Phone: +66 2 679 1200




CHEERS! 




No comments:

Post a Comment