Wednesday 3 April 2013

Tawandang German Brewery @ Rama III, Bangkok

"Please Don't Stop the Music..." 

Sawasdee-ka, peeps! Hehe so I am here again, to talk about my nightlife in Bangkok..

This is a German brewery located in Rama III in Bangkok - Tawandang (pronounced as Ta-wan-daeng). I took a taxi metre from my hotel to here, with a fare of 80Baht only.

Tawandang is a bar & restaurant, with live band music performance.
Tawandang's MENU =)


Oh yeah.. Before i forget to mention, Tawandang should be only for adults at least 21 years old.. Haha coz I was asked to show my Passport/I.C. when I entered.. (oops, I look young? xP)
Me and Huiwen =)

I came here with my friends for our late dinner and so, our stomachs were growling.. "Gruuuk grrukk grukkkkk..." xD

We ordered their Weizen beer, and some recommended dishes.
The Weizen beer, taste quite similar with the Jazz beer that I've tried before in 17saloon..
Their famous pork knuckle! Yummy! ;D
Kao-Lao-Yen-Ta-Fo (Seafood meatballs in red bean curd soup)
Kung-Ruean-Kaeo (Crispy salted shrimps served with chili sauce)
The banana split


Overall, the food were good! =D 

While enjoying the food, our eyesight were entirely caught by their fascinating dancing performance!
Like a pop star, the pretty singer was accompanied by her pretty & handsome dancers! xD
Aww, the first thing I spotted was.. "Hmm, the left one izzit a ladyboy??" ;O
Sexy lips sHE has! xoxo Haha..
Awesome dancing performance where the dancer flew in the air just above us - customers! ;D



Others than that, they have good singers.

The lengzai we lovex)

And... the super funny uncle singer... xD
He changed his costume as a prisoner (hmm i think it should be related to the song he sang, which I did not able to get it as it was in Thai.. ><)
Phewittt! Sexy him! 
Haha btw, his horny colleagues kept on trying to harass him in this costume! xD


Nonetheless, Tawandang has fun & cheerful waiters and waitresses. Hehe they would dance together along with the singers, and laugh happily just like they were not on duty! Their waiter even trying to entertain a lonely lady customer by dancing with her.. ;D



Last but not least, they will specifically sing "Happy Birthday" song for anyone celebrating there (if requested), and the waiters and waitresses will walk around the birthday boy/girl with a birthday cardboard.. =D




Hehe.. Had fun reading this? So, Tawandang is another place u could visit during ur next Bangkok trip!

Address:
462/61 Rama 3 Rd, Bangkok, Thailand.
Operating Hours: Mon-Sun 17:00-01:00
Phone: +66 2 678 1114



CHEERS! 






No comments:

Post a Comment