Saturday 31 August 2013

Wondermilk @ Damansara Uptown

Wonder-milk, wonder-cupcakes..

Wondermilk has been operated in Damansara Uptown for years, yet many of us did not know about it, as many of my friends had been asking me 'huh, wasn't it in Publika only?' xD

In order to solve everyone's curiosity, Wondermilk is located behind the row of Baskin-Robbins & Chatime; and it is hiddenly placed around the workshops, therefore less of us would frequently passby there.


The branch here is nicer &  more relaxing for me as it has warm environment with all the spacious & comfy seats for us to spend our weekends here.
wifi pw: drinkmoremilk
xD
Sweet & thoughtful corner for kids
to have some 'masak-masak' fun here! ;D

Wondermilk is famous for its cupcakes & milk. Nevertheless, it sells meals like sandwiches, pasta, and burgers as well. Due to my every visit to here was just to satisfy my sudden crave for cupcakes, I have never got to try the mains. =X

Besides that, you could buy some biscuits & candies available in Wondermilk..

There's the whole-sized cake displayed & available for sale as well. Such colourful & loving cakes would be suitable for parents to prepare for their sweet princesses' birthday occasion! 


Well, let have a look at what Wondermilk has for the cupcakes:
Wondermilk has many choices for their cupcakes from butter cake type,
icing one, super chocolate-ish type, as well as with the caffeine's one.  

For chocolate lovers, Wondermilk has pretty nice chocolate cupcakes which could fulfill your high requirement for a cupcake with full chocolate fillings. Others than that, you could get some lighter flavours like red velvet, John lemon & cik rose here, which are delicious but less greasy. For my personal preference, I love their red velvet, John lemon & salted caramel ones.
My favourite ROXY RED VELVET!
 
These are the red velvet, cik rose, carrot & salted caramel cupcakes.
Why do I love the red velvet & salted caramel ones?
1. Red velvet cupcake is nice with its topped sour cream.
2. Salted caramel cupcake has well-mixed sweet & salty taste
which complements each other to become more delicious!

Oops, when comes to food, I have always forgotten to mention the price first. 
Haha, for your information, the price is as followed:


Besides than having nice cupcakes here, I would always love to have a cup of milk. There is a wider range of selections for their milk, from the flavours of vanilla, toffee, macadamia, banana, caramel, Irish cream, and butterscotch. I think they are just adding the flavour essence into the milk, but I still love it hehe..

For those who dislike milk, you do not need to be overwhelmed as Wondermilk offers other drinks like coffee, tea, ice soda, cocoa, and ice soda. =)
This is a cup of Wondermilk's banana milk!
'ba-ba-ba ba-ba-na-na... teeheehe!' ;P

For a perfect combo, Wondermilk has introduced the new 
cupcake + milk set RM10 each.
Choose 1 cupcake & 1 wondermilk from the short list..
John Lemon + Banana milk
&
Chocolate marshmallow + Irish cream milk
 
In addition, Wondermilk has also newly added the petite cupcakes into their menu. However, they are only sold in a box of 36 pieces @ RM70 (readymade & preordered only). For more details, please visit their official website: 
http://www.ilovewondermilk.com/  =)


So, here's the Wonder-lovers!.....  "We just love to hang out around to eat..!" =P
Me with my favourite red velvet cupcake! xD
Ivy with her emo face! xP
Ah Pang is happy when comes to food! ;P

Hehe.. for a sweet reminder, you could purchase the candles come with all the 'Happy Birthday' respective words here & a box of 13 cupcakes for your best friend's birthday ocassion!
This was what my lovely friends did for me 2 years ago! 

For your better knowledge, I would briefly share the reasons 

why I love Wondermilk hehe.. :

1. Nice cupcakes, which are not too sweet.
2. Comfy environment.
3. Many choices for cupcakes.
4. Nice milk, as they are using the 'Farmhouse' brand if I'm not mistaken! xD

Having cupcakes & milk here would make me feel blessed
as I know that I'm a happy girl! ;)


Address:
41 Jalan SS21/1A Damansara Utama
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Operating Hours: 09:00-22:00
Phone: 03-7725 8930




CHEERS! 






No comments:

Post a Comment