Tuesday 14 May 2013

Breakfast ALL Day @ The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner..?

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (CBTL) is where we used to familiar with, selling nice coffee & tea. To remain competitive in the coffee & tea market, CBTL has gradually offered more varieties of products. For example, started to sell cakes, tumblers, and even coffee machines.


I used to go for its green tea latte & hot double chocolate latte, until I found that it has nice breakfast ALL day. =)


CBTL's all-day-long breakfast is to be served with a cup of coffee or tea, which we can refill it as many times as we like. I have always chose to have a cup of tea as I could choose my preferred tea from a larger range of choices.
I personally love their Tropical Passion tea. ;D

For the food, I would recommend the 'food for thought'. The reason I go for this is because I prefer half-boiled egg than a full one. xD Also, I love their toast with nice smell and crunchy texture, to be eaten with its butter and strawberry jam


Of course, there are other choices as well..
Brek 'O' Day - Almost similar with the 'food for thought',
just that it is with scrambled egg and sausages.
P/S: The scrambled egg is tasteless, need to add some salt & pepper on it.

Egg Bens - Egg Benedict with salad,
the Hollandaise sauce is spreaded onto the ham &  poached egg, up to a perfect level.  

Salmon Scramble - Burger topped with scrambled egg & salmon, served with salad.
I think that it is a bit dry as there is no sauce at all. hmm

Egg Club Sandwich - To be served with salad.
Sandwiches hearted with melted cheese, ham & poached egg.

After all, I still prefer 'food for thought' for the satisfaction I could get from having it. Simple half-boiled egg, with 4 slices of toasts, comes with the salad, is the most fundamental craving u would desire for a breakfast.

CBTL's poached egg is tasteless as well,
it would be nicer to top some pepper on it. ;)

CBTL's salad - Lettuce with some tomatoes, cranberries & almonds,
dressed with its light salad dressing.
  
Why I love CBTL's Breakfast-ALL-Day???
1. It has nice toast.
2. I love the cranberries in the salad. xP
3. The tea is nice and refillable.
4. Not TOO full & of low calories.
5. Available ALL day long! hehe..

Hehe, here's my eating buddy, Rachel again! xD




CHEERS! 




No comments:

Post a Comment